Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Economically Cheap Quality Eyeglasses

I have had the same frames for my glasses and the same prescription for a long time. Actually the lens' have been replaced but are chipped again, the frame was expensive at $170 and has been worn down and doesn't completely keep one lens in. I have been looking at glasses passively because I do need a new pair but they are out of my price range.
Through my searches for something I could afford I found Zenni Optical which offered prices I could finally afford. I had come across an article by an Examiner author Eric Hammer who talked about Zenni Optical. They start their prices as low as $8 and don't move out too far from good prices. Anti-glaring as an extra is only $4.95 as opposed to the $50 you may pay, I know I paid $75 for mine).
So I am pleased with my new glasses, they are comfortable and I don't worry about my lens falling out. I highly recommend Zenni Optical. I would like to know from readers what they have had to go through with optical problems. It is one of those things, you have glasses and if you can't pay for new ones then you just wear the same old pairs longer than is healthy. My brother, in fact, has been using my mothers old pair for I think 4 years now, and they are not the same prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment