Sunday, January 17, 2010

If Your Unemployed What Do You Do With Your Time?

We all know how bad things are and how if your unemployed it is not an easy time right now, but with all the free time what do you do with it? I am sure if your a parent your probably have your hands full, I do most of the time (except when my son naps), but this time of being unemployed does have some opportunities.

When I first got out of the Army I just wanted to enjoy my free time and kick back, I did look for jobs though but that was fruitless. So now, 2 years later, I am trying to make the most of my time and do some things that will make me feel like each day isn't wasted.

So I am in need of ideas, what are somethings that you all do with your free time while your unemployed? What do you do to make sure your not just wasting time while you don't have a job or while you look for work?

For starters I am blogging and vlogging now, though this is not just a way to get information it is also a way for me to vent and relieve some stress. I am hoping I can get some readers and find like minded people, but that is for the future to hold...as my future is still unsure. And for seconds I figured I would start a garden on my patio at my apartment, maybe growing something will help me feel better about my unemployment situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment